Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pumpkinland

I don't think fall gets much better than today.  Me, my hubby, my three boys, and my parents enjoying a wonderful afternoon at the pumpkin patch.

It has been rainy the past several days and it was pretty chilly, but it turned out to be a beautiful day.  Everything a fall day should be.  We ventured out into the pumpkin patch briefly, but I was too afraid someone would fall in the mud - with my luck it would have been me.  So we gave up on looking at actual pumpkins and entered Pumpkinland - where lots of fun was had by all.

 Will was our little adventure man.  He wanted to try out everything - the tallest climbing wall, the swingyest rope swing.  It is so fun to see his independence blossom.  He has no fear and sometimes it scares me, but I know that he won't let anything stand in his way.  I think his favorite was the big slide.  There was a bell at the top of the tower that he got to ring before he slid down and he loved it.



 Jack had so much fun too.  He just wanted to explore and walk all over the place.  There were several towers and tunnels made out of hay.  The entrance to one tunnel is behind him and he had no problem following his brothers through.  Climbing on the hay bales was also fun for Jack.  He just didn't stop the entire time. 
 

I wasn't able to get too many pictures of Max because he was too busy finding his way through the Tower of Terror - a three story hay bale maze that is pitch black.  Brian and I were glad that he was able to make it through himself because it was a tight fit in there!

I think everyone had a great time today and I think they will all sleep well tonight.

No comments: