Friday, May 30, 2014

So Long Kindergarten!


 I really don't see how it is possible, but last Friday was Max's last day of kindergarten.  This year has flown by and he has grown so much.  The school year went really well.  We saw huge gains in his writing and he continues to love ready and math.  I think the most fun part was the social development.  It has been really sweet to see him make friends and have play dates.  He is such a sweet guy and has such a big heart.

We are one week into his summer vacation and so far so good!  We discovered a wonderful new park - that we already visited twice this week - and we went to story time at the library.  Next we he starts a summer school program at school so that will help to keep him busy and give him some time with his buddies.  I'm sure he is already tired of me and his brothers :)



And of course, what huge life milestone would be complete without an attempt at a picture of all three boys.  Pretty sad that this is the best I was able to get.  It cracks me up that Will loves his bike helmet so much.  I think he wore it for three hours straight that morning.

No comments: