Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

What a fabulous weekend!  The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed lots of fun family time outside.  It started with Max's t-ball game and a trip to the park yesterday and then this morning we headed to Grant's Farm.  We were there early and it's a good thing because by the time we left the line was crazy long.

As always the tram ride was a big hit.  It's sad that this is the best picture we got of me with all three boys today.  The look on Jack's face cracks me up.


 
 
Both of the big boys had fun feeding the goats.  They must have had a big breakfast because they weren't too aggressive and Max had fun actually feeding them without the fence for protection.  Will preferred the barrier.  Poor guy had a tough time getting the angle of his bottle to work out between the slats.  Jack had fun watching the goats  from the safety of the carrier. 

 
Will also decided that he wanted to try out the carousel.  It was making me feel sick just watching so Daddy was the lucky one that got to ride with him.  Will loved it!  He had the biggest smile on his face all seven times he came around - yes, Max counted.

After Gant's Farm we headed up to the hospital to say hi to Nonna at work.  Max loved all her colored markers at her desk and Will loved using her badge to make the doors open.  It was pretty cute. 

After a trip to Costco - all by myself!- dinner, and baths all three boys are sound asleep.  I love them so much that it hurts.  There are days that try my patience, but I really do enjoy my time with them.  I'm so lucky to be their momma!




No comments: