Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Will!

Is this little rough and tumble man really three years old today?  I just can't believe that its been three whole years since we welcomed him into our family.  I don't remember what life was like before Will came to be. 

 Because of the holiday weekend Max was off school on Friday and Brian and Nonna were off work.  We took advantage of the time off to enjoy the Magic House.  Usually this is not our favorite place, but it was empty and we had so much fun!  We even saw the Easter Bunny!
 One of Will's favorite things to do is pretend.  He loves to help and do things that he sees us doing.  There was a special exhibit that allowed him to do just that.  Just like Syd the Science Kid he was able to play with pulleys, drive a car, and work in the kitchen.  He loved it! 
We also explored the construction area which I had never seen before.  The kids were able to wear hard hats while they drove the digger and helped to build a house.  Will waited forever to climb up on the digger for his turn.
 We tried to get a picture of all three boys.  I guess maybe someday these types of pictures will work out.  For now this is the best I could get.
Although I do have to throw in this super cute shot of Max and Jack.  Jack's smile just shouts pure joy and I love it.


Today we had a pretty low key day - after our busy weekend it was just what we needed.  I just can't believe how big he is.  He isn't a toddler anymore - he is a little boy!

Will is so full of spunk and personality.  His expressions never cease to make me smile.  He has so much passion for life and he loves living it to the fullest.  He loves spending time outside and always wants to help.  If  I take the dog outside he wants to be right there with me.  Watching him play with Jack is hilarious.  Will gets all excited to play with Jack. . . that is until Jack touches something Will is playing with then all bets are off and he says that he "No love playing with Baby Jack."  Little by little I can tell that he is getting ready to spread his wings a bit.  He loves our weekly play classes at the early childhood center.  I know that he will thrive when he starts preschool in the fall.


Tonight we are going out to dinner then we will come back home for cake and presents.  It's fun because he seems to understand the whole birthday thing a little bit this year. 

This little man can push my buttons and he keeps me on my toes more than the other two boys combined.  But he also makes me smile more than I could ever imagine and watching him live life in such a passionate way reminds me of what really is important.  I love him more than words can say and I can't wait to see what he has in store for the years to come.

No comments: