Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pre-Halloween Festivities

Tonight we had the joy of attending my aunt and uncle's second annual Halloween party.  Just like last year it was a great time.  In fact I think it was even better than last year because Will had so much fun!  Last year he just hung out in someones arms the whole time.  Tonight he was running around like a crazy man with all the big boys.  This family photo is a bit overexposed, but we don't get family shots too often, so I'm throwing it in.

The kids didn't stay still at all.  They ran and ran only taking breaks to grab more food or to write with sidewalk chalk.  

Nonna Carlotta did a great job on Max's dragon costume.  I'm grateful she came to the rescue, I just didn't know how I was going to get it done.  Will was the proud recipient of Max's very first costume - and he made a super cute little blue monster.





Nonna Carlotta also got into the Halloween spirit.  It was hilarious to see her with dark hair.  I swear it has been grey for about as long as I can remember.  Max and Will didn't quite know what do think of their new Nonna.
I have to throw this last picture in because it makes me laugh.  Will and Max weren't too crazy about having their picture taken with cousin Tony.  I just don't think they wanted to stand still long enough.  Too funny.

No comments: