Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day

In fact this is the second snow day we have had in as many weeks. Last Tuesday Max was wide awake and ready to start his day at 5:30am. Today he slept until a wonderful 7:40am - a real blessing for mommy.

We started our day with a yummy pancake breakfast - Max just loves his pancakes! I love his crazy hair. I can't get it to lay down for anything. I think it may be time for another haircut.


After breakfast we were off to play trains. He loves loading up his roundhouse with anything with wheels.




Max was all about eating cheese today. I think part of the fun of the cheese eating was just trying to keep it away from Sierra.

Max kept opening the cabinet where we house the Kitchen Aid mixer and saying 'cookie'? I scoured the cabinets and all I could pull together was the ingredients for pumpkin bread. Max still insisted we were making cookies. I think I enjoyed this snow day even more knowing that I will be on maternity leave when everyone else at school has to make it up. For once I'm willing to accept any snow day they throw at me!






No comments: