Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, is it really 2011 already? It's hard to believe that I will be back to work tomorrow. I'm a bit annoyed that Brian has one more day off than I do. What is wrong with this picture? We made the most of the remainder of our winter break with Max this past week.

We visited Nonna and Max had his first experience with a board game. He played Candyland and loved it. He took turns well and only moved his little man. We will have to play again soon.


We also braved the crowds at The Magic House and took Max to have fun with his cousins. He wasn't too sure about things at first. But before we knew it we couldn't keep our eyes on him - literally. I'm just glad there were two of us and one of him! I think his favorite was the touch tunnels, which I find rather ironic because I have a very traumatic memory of getting terrified halfway through and never thinking I would see light again. He just kept going in one end and popping out the other, over and over again. We will have to head back to the Magic House again in the middle of the week sometime. I was done after about and hour but I'm sure Max could have kept on going and goin.

1 comment:

Love+ Mama said...

We battled the Magic House too- well worth it! Also, try Hi-Ho-Cherry-...Mitchell LOVES that game!