Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Months Old



Time just seems to go faster and faster! I can't believe my little man is already 10 months old - I know I say this every month, but it is true! He has been a very busy boy. He posed for a few pictured today. He loves to look out the window, as does the dog. We also realized that peas are not his favorite food, he must take after his Nonno. I think more of his peas ended up on his bib rather than in his belly.





We had an appointment with his Partents as Teachers representative this Saturday. She did some type of screening and he passed all areas with flying colors. We have noticed that his lowest area was language. I think daddy and I need to do a better job of helping his language development by naming things and talking about what he is doing. He has been babbling like crazy lately. He strings together lots of different sounds, but none of them have meaning for him yet.




He recieved his first real battle wound yesterday. He was playing in the bathroom and we tried to get him to move out so that he wouldn't get hurt. As he was exiting the bathroom he conked his chin on the tile floor. My poor little man cried and cried. A couple hours later I noticed a big purple bruise on his chin. It doesn't seem to bother him too much and I am sure it is just the first of many. I can only imagine what life will be like when he begins walking!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hey! Georgia sent me the link to your blog so I've been lurking for awhile... :) Max is so cute!