Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School


Well summer is officially over, at least for me! I have my first real day of meetings for school tomorrow. I do have a couple days off between now and the first day of school which is next Thursday the 21st. Max has spent a couple days at daycare, while I work in my rooms and attend a few meetings. He seems to be pretty happy at daycare. He has been all smiles every day when I pick him up, so I'm taking that as a good sign.


We have had one major problem - Max doesn't want to take a bottle. I guess he likes his milk direct from the source :) He has taken bottles in the past, but has suddenly gone on strike. We have tried a bunch of different bottles, but I don't think that is the issue. He just needs to get over the fact that he isn't going to get his milk directly from mom during the day. I think he will adjust. Our sitter is very sweet and paient, so I know everything will work out just fine.

No comments: