Tuesday, August 19, 2008

5 Months Old






I know I say this every month, but it is so hard to believe that my little boy is growing up so fast! He is doing very well and has learned a few new tricks. He has been in day care almost two weeks now. We have done quite a few half days to try to acclimate him to his new surroundings. Little by little he is adjusting. He is getting a bit better about taking bottles, he got down about 8oz today, which is great news. He is also beginning to nap a bit better, in fact he took a two and a half hour nap there this afternoon!






As for Max's new tricks . . . He has been rolling quite a bit now. He doesn't do it all the time, but he does roll both front to back and back to front. He tends to roll back to front more often. In fact, when I went in to wake him up this morning he was sleeping on his tummy. Once I got over the shock - and made sure he was still breathing - I ran to get the camera. He just looked so cute! Too bad he had woken up and rolled back to his back by the time I returned. He is also getting pretty good at sitting up. He can sit for a long time with just a bit of support. I tried taking some five month pictures of him sitting up on the couch and he loved it. Here are a couple of the pictures. First he is so excited to be sitting up, next he is beginning to fall over but it doesn't seem to phase him, lastly he is down for the count. He was ready to do it all over again just a second later!

No comments: