Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Jack's First Communion

 On May 8th Jack celebrated the sacrament for holy communion for the first time.  

This was also our first real gather post covid vaccine.  As we knelt after Jack's first communion I had tears in my eyes as family member after family passed by Jack on their way back to their pews.  I was overwhelmed by the love and I'm just so grateful to have these people in my life 


It's sad that this was the best family picture that we got, but I think the rest of the pictures are pretty great.  Baby Guiseppe was a huge hit at the celebration.  It's so fun to have a baby around again!


Before mass Great Aunt Carm gave Jack a very special rosary that was from the vatican.  It was in her pocket as the pope blessed all the people in St. Peter's square.  Each boy has one of these special rosaries. 




Grandma and Grandpa ordered a special yoyo for Jack that he has been begging for - the Cannon.  It even had a counterweight.  He spent the rest of the party wowing everyone with his super awesome yoyo skills.







Almost a smile from Max!

This little guy sure is loved.  It was so amazing to have everyone together after such a long year of distancing.  I will never take time spent together for granted again.


No comments: