Friday, December 11, 2020

Sunscreen Fail

I'm ashamed at how long it has been since I have posted to the blog.  Life has had some pretty big ups and downs since May, but I'm determined to catch up.  I love looking back at the blog and seeing life documented there.  While 2020 has been a rough one, it's still been part of our lives and deserves to be remembered so hold on to your hats for a flurry of posts.

 Starting with this gem.  One thing that felt safe this June was heading to the local swimming pool.  The boys and I spent many days lounging in the water and visiting with friends in the great chlorinated outdoors.  The pool had several great practices in place to help keep us safe - like bring your own chairs and spray painted socially distanced family spaces on the deck.  Jack is our biggest fan of the pool.  Unfortunately mom didn't always do the best job applying the sunscreen.




My phone is full of pictures of Jack and Mario.  Just about every day this summer he requested that I take his picture with the cat.

No comments: