Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happy 7th Birthday Jack!

 How is it possible that my baby is seven!?  Before I know it he will be off to college.  All these birthdays at once is tough on the momma. 

Jack was soooo excited to turn seven.  He woke me up at 6am to tell me that he was now seven - "I know I look at little different today because I'm seven, but don't worry - I still love you"  Is there a better way to wake up?

 Jack requested the exact same cake we had for William's birthday the week before - so off to Dairy Queen I went.  He was beyond excited about his new BeyBlade stadium.  The whole family is in agreement that this stadium is way better than his old one.  Which is great because he is constantly asking one of us to play Beyblades with him.

 Those eyes . . . I just can't help but crack up at his expression!  He loved his cake!

I know I'll blink and he will be eight - so I'll just do my best to not blink :)

No comments: