Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Happy Birthday Nonna!

On August 31st the Great Nonna celebrated a big birthday - her 65th!  We were able to surprise her with a little party.  It was pretty much perfect :)


Aunt Carm helped me make all kind of posters with pictures of mom.  It was so fun to see her face as she looked at each picture.  Everyone else enjoyed the pictures as well!


 Every year when we celebrate Thanksgiving mom makes us go around and say what we are thankful for.  I couldn't think of a better way to say I Love You than to do the same for her birthday. 

Before dinner we all took a moment to say what we love most about this amazing woman.  The stories were funny, heartful, and full of love.  The common theme was that we all appreciate the time mom gives to us.  It is the most precious gift of all.

 I'm so ridiculously lucky to have this woman as my mom.  I think Brian hit the mother in law jackpot too :)

 We look forward to celebrating you for many more years to come.  Love you mom!!

No comments: