Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Bowling Birthday

This afternoon we celebrated eight years of Max with some friends at the bowling alley.  I'm pretty sure a great time was had by all.

The boys played two games of cosmic bowling - which was just enough.  We had a few that didn't


We took a short break inbetween games to sing to Max and have some cake.

 As you can see Will really took the cake part seriously.  I have tried scrubbing his face, but it is still just a little bit blue.

 This is a great group of boys.  Max has lots of fun and I was amazed at how old they all seemed!  They were all great sports and really cheered each other on.  It was cute to watch.

Once this guy had his ramp he was right in the thick of things.  I'm so grateful for that ramp.  Without it we were waiting just about a full minute for Will's ball to make it down the lane.

One birthday down - now two more to go!  Love my spring birthday boys!

No comments: