Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tis the Season

Nothing says Christmas like a nativity and a Christmas tree. With the chaos of moving that is about all we are putting out this year. Max has been so excited about the Christmas trees he is seeing all over the place. On Friday morning I explained that we would be getting our tree that day. Max was all excited. We hit the local tree stand and found a pretty cute tree if I do say so myself. Max was so proud to help daddy hold up our tree.




Once we got home it was off to bed for Max while I fought with the lights on the tree. He lit up in the morning when he came downstairs to see his very own 'tee'. Today we spent decorating the tree with some very special ornaments. The only ones Max cared about were the three choo-choo cars, I guess I shouldn't be surprised!

No comments: