Sunday, August 23, 2009

Story Time


Last night Brian and I were able to sneak out for a 'date'. Nonna and Nonno came over the spend the evening with little bit. Within minutes of walking in the door Max was handing Nonna a book and climbing up in her lap for some story time. It was too cute.

Max will go to the doctor in a few weeks for his 18 month check up. We are a bit concerned about his speech and language development. He still doesn't use any real words consistently. I spoke to the parents as teachers director at school the other day and she had some great suggestions. I think I will be contacting First Steps in a couple weeks to see if I can get him evaluated. Maybe we are over-reacting, maybe it is just the teacher in me, but we want to make sure that if he needs help we get it for him as soon as possible.

No comments: